FineWaters Pavilion will showcase a portfolio of new and exiting premium bottled waters at the COOK.EAT.DRINK.LIVE show in New York. Hope to see you there in person ...
Michael Mascha -
The Tunnel/La Venue
608 West 28th Street
November 6-8, 2009 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
web - www.tastingsnewyorkcity.com
Colleen Boyden –
Mark Speranza –
The following waters have been selected for the 2009 portfolio and will be available for tasting at the show.
Aonni (comming soon)
Dabau (comming soon)
Vilas del Turbon
The event has been created for the New York City epicurean and is unmatched for its size and scope with all programming, tastings and purchasing in one location and at an all-inclusive ticket price.
Over 30,000 square feet of Tunnel/La.Venue will be dedicated to the Tasting Pavilion where attendees will have the opportunity to indulge in samples of the best gourmet products - artisanal cheeses, procured meats, award-winning delicacies, chocolates, desserts, premium waters and more.
An environment is created for the consumer to taste products and engage with participating exhibitors. Participants have the opportunity to network with an affluent crowd of epicureans and make face-to-face connections with current and prospective customers.
Cook Eat Drink Live takes place at the beginning of November – the ideal time to kick-off the holiday dining and entertaining season. The show includes focused pavilions, gourmet products and live programming featuring celebrity chefs and industry experts – all under one roof.
• A Main Stage sponsored featuring a full kitchen and demonstrations performed by top culinary talents and industry Insiders.
• Tasting Area – Featuring gourmet food products, beverages, desserts, unique products, beers, wines and spirits. Featured pavilions include:
• FineWaters Pavilion, featuring a selection of international waters. attendees will learn the science behind pairing fine waters and fine foods.
• Coffee & Tea Pavilion, featuring gourmet coffees, teas and breakfast/brunch items.
• Zagat Restaurant Pavilion, featuring a selection of NYC area restaurants with Zagat ratings of 20+ in all three rating categories.
• The Grape Exchange – the official wine retailer. A wine tasting area featuring over 25 wineries from the Last Store on Main Street coalition. Meet the winemakers and purchase a variety of different wines and spirits at a special show rate.
• Astor Wines Pairings Stage, featuring educational programming related to pairing dishes with appropriate beverages