Monday, 31 December 2007 18:00
The Fancy Food Show comes to hopefully sunny San Diego in January 2008!
Sunday, January 13th: 10am - 5pm
Monday, January 14th: 10am - 5pm
Tuesday, January 15th: 10am - 4pm
Fancy Food Show:
Unique products from truly cutting edge companies to help your business stay on top of the hottest trends.
- Dozens of educational seminars, workshops
- Special events
- Meet the Tastemakers which features 25 of the best restauranteurs in San Diego sampling their menus
- A special culinary competition in conjunction with the American Culinary Federation
- Special Networking opportunities
Since 1955, the National Association for the Specialty Food Trade’s Fancy Food Shows have been the premier marketplace for specialty foods…where specialty food retailers, restaurateurs, supermarket and department store buyers, gift shop owners and others discover distinctive, profitable new food products to grow their businesses.
- 80,000 specialty food products to see and sample;
- 1,100 exhibiting companies offering an unbeatable selection of foods from every corner of the globe;
- 150 international companies;
- 30 international and domestic pavilions;
- 150 new exhibitors, with products never before seen nationally;
- What's New, What's Hot: displays with the hottest products following the hottest trends
- An expanded Educational Program offering seminars, workshops and special events that can teach you about food, food trends and the business of selling food;
- A 350-plus page Official Show Directory that you will use as a food-source reference year-round;
- An unmatched opportunity to network and make business contacts;
- 16,000 of your peers and competitors, working hard to improve their